Seckford Hall knows how to host a celebration and what better setting than this grand Tudor hotel to enjoy a party night with friends or colleagues.
A world away from the office party and the late night town centre, enjoy fun and festivity, superb food and dancing in the Lakeside Suite and our stunning party marquee.
So gather together a group of your friends or your work colleagues and enjoy a party night to remember.
PARTY FROM £35
Twinkling lights, delicious food served in our fully heated marquee, and dancing afterwards in the Lakeside suite. Please note tables are round seating 6 minimum to 10 maximum.
- Sunday – Wednesday £35.00
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday £40.00
- Arrival from 7.15pm, Dinner at 7.45pm, Finish 12.30am
For more detailed information on this and other events happening at Seckford Hall and a full menu visit our website: www.seckford.co.uk/Christmas
DATES THROUGHOUT DECEMBER
- Friday 5th
- Saturday 6th
- Sunday 7th
- Monday 8th
- Tuesday 9th
- Wednesday 10th
- Thursday 11th
- Friday 12th
- Saturday 13th
- Sunday 14th
- Monday 15th
- Tuesday 16th
- Wednesday 17th
- Thursday 18th
- Friday 19th
- Saturday 20th
- Sunday 21st
- Monday 22nd
We provide private parties in the Mulberry suite and Garden Room – please contact our events coordinator for further information. Prefer a table in the restaurant instead? There are tables available at the 1530, our 2 rosette restaurant within Seckford Hall.
Why not stay overnight and take advantage of our special rate from £85 room only per bedroom (subject to availability)
- Oak Smoked Salmon, Celeriac Remoulade, Caper Dressing, Rustic Bread
- Venison Parfait, Blackberry and Brandy Dressing, Toasted Brioche
- Spiced Parsnip Soup, Honey and Thyme Cream
- Paupiette of Turkey Stuffed with a Sage, Onion and Cranberry Farce, Wrapped in
- Streaky Bacon with Red Onion and Garlic Roast Potatoes
- Poached pave of Halibut, sauté leeks, tagliatelles with a crayfish and fennel veloute.
- Baked Aubergine Stuffed with Goats Cheese, Walnut and Thyme
- Seckford Christmas Dessert Plate
- Suffolk Cheese and Biscuits
- Coffee and Mince Pie
A FEW T&C
£20 deposit per person is required for the christmas Party Nights – one cheque per party please. Deposits are required with written confirmation within 14 days of telephone reservation and are non-refundable.
Menu choices and full payment (non-refundable in the event of cancellation) is required 14 days prior to the event (including special dietary requirements).
Prices include menu, dancing to our resident disco, hats, crackers, party poppers, service and VAT. Please refer to our website for full terms and conditions.