Enjoy the magic of Seckford Hall Hotel this Valentines
Friday February 14th
Dine at 1530 our 2AA Rosette Restaurant
£49 per person*
Choose to eat at either 7 pm or 9.30 pm. But arrive early as there will be live musical entertainment in the Taittinger Champagne and Cocktail bar, where you can enjoy pre and post dinner drinks
- Leek and potato soup, finished with truffle oil
- Smoked salmon platter, celeriac remoulade, caper dressing and rustic bread
- Chicken liver and Foie Gras parfait, with plum chutney and toasted brioche
- Exotic fruit platter with a lime sabayon
- Char-grilled fillet steak, with dauphinoise potatoes, oyster mushroom and Madeira sauce
- Poached fillet of halibut, pasta nero and oriental dressing
- Wild mushroom and Parmesan risotto, topped with Parmesan crisp
- Sharing plate, consisting of classic crème brulee, strawberry vacharin chocolate tart and raspberry sorbet
- Citrus tart with cinnamon beignet
- A selection of Suffolk cheeses and wheat wafers
- And of course a beautiful red rose for the lady!
Or why not bring your loved one to Seckford Hall for a very special cocktail evening in our Taittinger Champagne and Cocktail Bar?
Lee Lawes our talented bar manager has created a very special Valentines cocktail – it has got to be tasted!
- Click here to view our champagne and cocktail bar
For an extra special treat why not stay over?
£249 per room* (standard double room)
Our superb Valentines overnight package includes:
- Full English breakfast,
- 3-course dinner in 1530
- A bottle of Prosecco in your bedroom on arrival
- Suffolk chocolates.
Or Stay for two nights
- Friday and Saturday
- £439 per room* (Standard double room)
Includes all the benefits of the one night stay, your second day will include bed and breakfast with a £31.50 per person meal allowance to choose from the a la carte menu at 1530 in the evening
You of course also have the wonderful gardens to walk in and the use of our leisure club where you can relax and swim or maybe enjoy a massage or facial.
*We will require a non-refundable deposit of £20 per person to secure the table.
*Other room types available with a supplement
*For guests booking the overnight 1 or 2 night stay, a non-refundable deposit of £50 is required to secure the booking.